Slide

Monday, December 17, 2007

Test

This is a test, I'm using Windows Live Writer to upload my blog.

Sometimes I really can not imagine that Microsoft could support something developed by Google. These two rivals, provide the same service in every domain. But today I use Outlook to check my Gmail, use Windows Live Write to update my blog on blogger.com, this is just great.

But I still have a problem here, I've installed  the french version of Outlook on my Chinese Windows, System language setting is ZH-CN, and sometimes when I receive e-mails in French, its become some text incomprehensible. I really don't know why. Does anyone know here?

This week's The Economist didn't  write any article about China, just a article about the border dispute in South China sea, a regional problem. Of course last week's focus is Russia and its nasty parliament election. When you're a journalist working in a very liberal magazine like The Economist, what you should do is criticize all the countries no-democratic. But have people thought that the democracy is just something born less than 100 years? I agree with the principal points of democracy, but not all of them. Everything has their negative side, for example, the democracy is always together with the violent. This is what I think of democracy.

Finally, I can sleep till 10 o'clock every Monday morning, this is totally awesome.

No comments: