Slide

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Camera

As you know, I am a fan of photograph.

I recently bought a little digital camera, Benq DC C640, it has a 6m pixels CCD, 3x zoom Pentax lens, it's the cheapest one I found in the supermarket.

I have a DSLR and a SLR camera, but I am not mad. I bought this one because it's really small, and I can put it in my bag every day. I'm getting interested in Lomo-style photos,especially the natural emotion of the people. Instead of buying a original Lomo camera I prefer to buy a little dc and with softwares I can also made some Lomo-alike pictures.

This little has aperture mode, this is the main reason why I bought it. But now I still did not found the way to master this little gadget. Using for too long time DSLR,ironically I need some adaptation to use a simpler dc.

Just for fun, some pictures of my cameras here

IMG_0134bn

DSC00707d

Can you tell the difference between photos taken by a DSLR and a DC?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.