Slide

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dave's Lounge

My preference of music is trip-pop, lounge, and I've been listening to Dave's lounge for about two years, a podcast provided par independent producer collecting the songs found on the Internet, and it's base on the Creative Commons Licence.

If you like the same kind of music, you'll get crazy for this podcast, and their 100th program is really really awesome.

The end of this year is approaching, and I've started to think about the whole year. I mean, a kind of conclusion that I used to write every year since 2002, it's pretty a good habit because it helps me to know what I've achieved during this pasting year, what I was supposed to do but didn't been finished or even been mentioned, and what I am going to do next year. The birth of the notion "year" was firstly based on the agricultural timetable, but then people started, as what I do, making a revision every year. This is why man has progressed so rapidly, this is why I don't feel like getting lost when time has passed away.

This week's Christmas double issue of  The Economist chose a picture of Mao wearing Santa Claus' hat as their cover, and talked about Mao and his art of management, including "A powerful,mendacious slogan"," Ruthless media manipulation" and "Sacrifice of friends and colleagues" . I agree with their opinion even if I still consider Mao as the world's greatest man,what I have been taught since my childhood. I think his slogan like "Serving for the people" is really what we should know  in a modern society,and this is what I cannot find in France.

Recently I can't help thinking about someone, no matter what kind of sentiment it is,in contrast of the title of this blog, I don't think I need to get deeper, let it happen or let it go, it is out of my control.

No comments: