Slide

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mathematical Analysis

So this is it, my first blog in English. Actually I was always thinking about writing something in English, you know, just for knowing more people and sometimes because of Internet control of the Chinese government, you can't write too many critics in Chinese, and if you 're living in China and you do that, you 're in a dangerous situation even if you don't realize that. But it seems that the government is not very concerned about the English websites, as they consider that not "massive", which means just a small part of the people could read it, spread it ,and exchange their ideas within themselves. I am, unfortunately, one of this "elite" people.

Those a few words above could be considered as the start. I really don't like critizing the Chinese government, and I didn't expect that I would start my english blog with the kind of complain of the media control. I mean, I was educated as a loyal supporter of the Chinese Communist Party, and so far I still am. Even if from as soon as I start living in France I read lots of critics on the newspapers, I really doubt their credibility and accoutancy. For exemple, about the media control, honestly I think it is reasonable according to the current situation of the society, of course it's a quesion about eggs and chickens,but I think it's doing well in China(I'll stop here ,but I'll give more details of this question).

The title of this article is Mathematical Anlysis, yes, what I am working on. I could tell you guys I passed all the afternoon at desk but finally I did nothing. This is not unusual so I am not worrying, just take it easy and it's gonna be ok. I'll let this be the end of my first article, for reminding me of revision, lol, everyone needs working.

Finally, if there is any Chinese reader here,please please don't consider me a guy admiring the outside but have forgot his home country, I write this blog just for myself, and I don't expect much, thank you for your comprehension.

No comments: