Slide

Sunday, December 16, 2007

7 days,7 hours

God spent 6 days to build the world, the 7th day he had a rest.

I spent 6 hours to build this blog, the 7th hour I went to bed.

The first hour I came to blogger.com, logged on with my account of Google, registered a blog with the name of bedeeper.blogspot.com

The second hour I chose a template, and I modified some details of the temple, the color, the title, the fonts, etc.

The third hour I started writing my first article, a article about everything that I wanna talk about, China, Internet, Mathematical analysis, etc.

The fourth hour I changed the temple, I thought I found a better one because the first one was not very clear, for its colors is not very convenient for reading.

The fifth hour, I added some interesting gadgets to my blog, such as the Uniqlock, Feedjit,and the Creative Commons License.

The sixth hour, I linked deeper to my another blog in Chinese and to my facebook page, then I finished my second article, about alibaba.com, a Chinese E-business company.

The seventh hour was 2 o'clock in the morning, Dec. 16 2007, All works have been done, I went to sleep, and a new blog was born.

No comments: